Welcome to AGBAMI SPECIAL MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD Application Home|
Existing awardees that are yet to receive their login details should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following format:
- Full name
- Course of study
- Matriculation number
- State of origin
- Active mobile number
- Active email
AGBAMI MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS SCHOLARSHIP (AMEPS) is a Niger delta targeted, educationally oriented, scholarship program aimed at supporting the nation’s medical and engineering manpower pool.
In the past
- You travel kilometers to submit application forms
- You spend thousands of naira you don’t have to mail them
- Your applications get lost in the mail
- Even when you make it through your Invitations get lost in the mail
Because we are very interested in making this process as seamless and stress-free for you as possible. And it is very important we get your application. To ensure a faster and transparent process, we have upgraded this process to accommodate progressive technology.
- You can apply from anywhere, no need to travel long distances
- Monitor your application via your emails and sms
- Update your application profiles from anywhere
- And be more confident that your application will get to us
The program is open to year 1 and year 2 undergraduates attending recognized Degree Awarding State, Federal and Private Nigerian Universities
- All Fields of Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
Eligible for the program are indigenes from all Niger Delta States and Lagos State – (Bayelsa State, Rivers State, Delta State, Ondo State, Imo State, Abia State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State and Cross River State).
Scholarship Grant Criteria
- A qualified applicant must have scored 60% or above in the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board examination for Year 1 applicants or 60% or above in their Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) for Year 2 applicants.
- Eligible candidates shall be 1st & 2nd year students in Nigerian Universities
- An existing beneficiary shall drop out of the program if:
- Participant’s CGPA drops lower than 60% of the total score.
- Participant fails to participate in the annual verification exercise
- There is a change of course to one outside the list of eligible courses
- Participant withdraws from school
- Participant fails to meet the verification requirements